Mon! Monday! Monday! Monday! We all chant in unison because of course it is potluck fourth dimension…

I am contributing left-over cookies and cream altogether cake from the big birthday fustigate. I likewise take a scrap of Veggie chili from the weekly meal programme at Blissfully Domestic. You lot might even be able to observe a Frito or two on my floor. Wow. If your loved ones are complaining about food you fix at abode, you may ship them to me for a few days and I will transport them back completely grateful for You lot. Money dorsum guarantee! Web log-Stedman is very long-suffering.

We were driving somewhere and I said to one of the boys, "that is ridiculous". Ryan piped up and said, "yous know what is ridiculous? A STONE HAT, now that is ridiculous". I was laughing and said that I agreed. He and so perseverated on it for another ii hours…I heard "you know what is ridiculous? A STONE HAT, at present that is ridiculous" approximately 2387 more than times. The funny thing is…well, that is ridiculous. That evening I asked him where he heard that phrase. Scooby Doo. He so went on to enquire, "what does ridiculous mean?"

Have in that location been whatever documented deaths by yoga?

And now for a P.S.A. (Public Service Annunciation) from the I.F.P.A. (Institute for Potluck Advocacy):
Information technology'due south natural
It'south chemical
It'south logical
Habitual
It'southward sensual*
But nigh of all
Potlucks are something that we should practice
Potlucks are something for me and you!
Potlucks are natural, potlucks are good
Non everybody does information technology, simply everybody should
Potlucks are natural, potlucks are fun
Potlucks are best when you THROW 1…
*Not all claims have been substantiated.

Call up the piffling pink box in the right margin for all your comedy needs. Let me analyze that I take added Meg'due south wallet saga (part one and role two) non because the situation is funny, but because well, that girl is funny even in hurting.

Let me introduce my Rock Star Avatar:There seems to accept been a little defoliation regarding blog-Stedman and my virtual shopping trip. Information technology was my avatar that had the make-over. It is my avatar that has the shapely body. It is my avatar that was prancing around in fishnet hose and a denim brim so curt it tin but exist worn digitally. After spending effectually $400 VIRTUAL Greenbacks, I can rock out without conducting an avatar anatomy lesson. By the way, the boots are fabled. They are red and pinkish paisley leather. If I had them in real life I would probably sleep in them.

And now for a few more words from the I.F.P.A. (Institute For Potluck Advancement):
You likewise tin can throw a potluck. Get your badge here!
You can be similar Rachel who threw her very ain potluck. Rachel** reported that afterwards throwing a potluck she felt 10 pounds lighter and her children behaved perfectly for the following 24 hours.
**Interview may have been conducted in my caput, not with the bodily Rachel and her comments may have been condensed due to space from her actual made-upwards quotes.

*cue theme song*
And now it is fourth dimension to play "Which dear reader arrived past googling this?"
*deep announcer vocalism states*
"Let'south review the Nirvana week in googlespeak…"
My inquisitive look into Kix vs. Cheerios wins this calendar week'south laurels for near Google search hits. Iii dear readers even lasted more and then the usual 0 seconds spent when the Nirvana is hit. Because I am hoping to expand my readership, time to come posts will explore the fascinating debates of granola vs. oatmeal, rolled oats vs. steel cut oats, real cheerios vs. generic cheerios, chex vs. kix *GONG! followed by a very big hook pulling me off the phase* Crap, I didn't even know I could exist gonged on my own web log.

Alrighty then, I call up I take now answered the question, "y'all know what is ridiculous?" No stone lid needed here…